This Changelog is updated weekly on Tuesday before 4pm ET with all releases from the previous week.
- Improved error messages for certain invalid search queries for the Archive Catalog
- Fixed bug with blank image detection over oceans on collect redelivery
- New Feature: Extended Scene Size
- Create Spotlight Tasks with Scene Sizes up to 10 x 10km!
- Sandbox Collects now have a duration of ~10s, occurring at the beginning of the parent Task window.
- This replaces the old behavior where Sandbox Collect length was always the entire length of the parent Task window
- This allows for more realistic tasking workflows and allows Collects to begin transitioning past SCHEDULED up to days earlier than before
- New Feature: Umbra Archive Catalog
spotlightConstraints.grazingAngleMaxDegreesfrom 75 to 90 for Create Feasibility and Create Task
- Added support to POST /search/tasks endpoint for filtering by intersecting geometry
sicdXmlMetadata: bool = Falseoption to Post Delivery Config. If
True, the SICD XML Metadata will be rendered and delivered alongside the Umbra Collect Metadata json file with suffix ending
- Create Task rate limits increased to 2/second, 120/min, 120/hour
- Fixed an issue that led to some file transfers failing when sent to S3 buckets in GovCloud
- Fixed an issue that could lead to 500 errors when querying Get Organization Settings
- Fixed an issue where Get Collect geometries, collect times, and collect properties would not update correctly if a Collect is moved on the spacecraft Schedule
- The Umbra Open Data STAC Catalog is now a valid STAC 1.0.0 catalog
Organization.slaLatencySecondsto Get Organization Settings
- Added Get Organization Settings which can be used to programmatically retrieve the settings applied to a user's Canopy Organization
- Fixed an issue where status_history field was not available within the Developer Sandbox
- In accordance with the updated Terms of Umbra's NOAA License, Umbra no longer performs resolution checks for any customer Collects before delivering them. In practice, this means that all requested product types for a given Collect will be delivered regardless of requested range resolution.
- Fixed an issue where re-delivery of images from our Archive would send the incorrect metadata file
- Fixed the incorrectly stated rate limits for Create Feasibility in the Rate Limiting documentation
- Increased rate limits on Create Task, Create Feasibility, and Cancel Task. Please review the updated rate limits table for these endpoints at Rate Limiting.
- When retrieving access tokens via the Client Credentials workflow, https://auth.canopy.umbra.space/oauth/token will now return HTTP status code 400 instead of 500 when rate limiting is in effect. Please review the documentation here for more details.
- Improved documentation for all enumerations associated with the
Feasibilitymodels in the API Reference
- DeliveryConfig path interpolation for
S3_UMBRA_ROLEconfigs will now replace
Task.userOrderId = Nonewith an empty string in the path rather than the string
- Terrain elevation value calculated during Task creation now uses WGS84 model instead of EGM96 Create Task
- Opportunities that are before the next comm with the associated satellite are now filtered out of Feasibility results
- Create Task and Create Feasibility now reject requests with status code
422when the request is within a Restricted Access Area
- Fixed 500 errors when requesting out of bounds
stepparameters on Post Search Tasks and Post Search Collects. These endpoints now correctly return 422 when out of bounds values are supplied.
- Fixed rare 500 errors when requesting specific Tasks via Post Search Tasks and Get Task
Task.satelliteIdsto enable satellite selection when creating a new Task
SpotlightConstraints.grazingAngleMinDegreesmaximum value from 69 to 74
Opportunity.windowEndAtresults by five minutes each to avoid unnecessarily rejected Tasks due to small adjustments by the Umbra Scheduler
- Fixed error code returned after successfully deleting M2M token
- Added Collects API to allow search and direct retrieval of Collect information.
- This release deprecates usage of the STAC Items in the STAC API for Collect status and history information.
- Added Restricted Access Areas API to allow retrieval of locations where Tasking is disallowed for your Canopy organization.
- Added Client Credentials API to allow customer self service of their organization's Machine to Machine token. Credentials can be created, retrieved, rotated, and deleted.
S3UmbraRoleconfigurations. All new DeliveryConfigs should leave this option False unless otherwise specifically instructed by Canopy customer support.
- Improved validation for
- Improved validation for
Collect.azimuthResolutionMinMetersnow reports the correct value for Collects created after 2023-06-20
Collect.rangeResolutionMinMetersnow reports the correct value for Collects created after 2023-06-20
- Added Changelog to Canopy API Documentation
Updated about 1 month ago